5 North Street
+61 2 4472 6178
|Monday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Thursday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Friday|| 07:00am — 04:00pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00am — 03:00pm |
Reviews of Nourish on North
- Alkaia Alkaia Added October 20, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Nourish has options for various diets. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free or meat eaters. They put dietary advice on signs for the ready-made foods and there is a menu and some choices for children. However this is a small place using a lot of local produce and products. So they change what's available all the time and foods can sell-out. It's a lovely place to eat healthy options and you can sit outside at one of the tables or takeaway.
- neal mccarthy Added September 22, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆We visited Nourish café recently on our way to Sydney and can say that it was a unique experience. As we sat down at an outside table a young lady exited the café with a bag of takeaways. Leaning over us she said “mind if I take these”, lifted some stainless cutlery from the holder on our table and marched off across the road. Hmm.
Two of our ordered meals duly arrived but after some time my own was still no where to be seen. On enquiry I was told that my order “had not stuck”. ???? Maybe not stuck in the server’s mind because she had forgotten it? However the lack of apology and tone implied that it was something that I had done
Not to worry my simple order of two Organic eggs on sourdough bread would now be fast tracked. We waited and waited and thinking that again perhaps my order had not “stuck” I stood up to go inside, but as I made the door a new server appeared and with a smile placed my order on our table.
Yes there were two eggs and they were sitting on what looked like bread with a very dark crust. Once this hardwood like material had been cut away a yellow speckled interior was revealed. My daughter a long time vegan identified the colour as a result of having been soaked in oil and the speckling from a type of seed. Certainly not sourdough as we know it. The more delicate sourdough flavour I had been looking forward to well drowned out.
To round off our coffee arrived, as ordered “for after our meal” but which meal we are not sure. It was warm not particularly flavoursome and we were now ¾ hour late for our dinner date in Sydney.
To be fair my wife and daughter expressed satisfaction with their choices.
- Jo Krause Added September 04, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Best coffe in the Bay. Had a Nourish bowl this morning, amazing!! Love this place.
- Ashley Quinn Added September 04, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Coffee was good thank you
- James Curtis Added August 29, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★beautiful healthy food and very tasty drinks
Share this page
Today's weather in Batemans Bay NSW
22:00 18 ℃ 995 hPa 100 % 2 m/s